Joe's Place
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The un-reported side of employing cheap foreign labour in UK

3 posters

Go down

The un-reported side of employing cheap foreign labour in UK Empty The un-reported side of employing cheap foreign labour in UK

Post by Rickleeserarode Sun Dec 30, 2007 1:13 pm

Right, together....pull, pull..more, harder..cum`on, its getting stuck.
Go the other end..other..end, down there...squeeze underneath.
Right, together...push, no push-push this time..you`re at that end now, remember! Push!

Hold it! Look, listen carefully..You, Bulgarian girl..Me, Englishman, You-Me, out here on stairs. Up there: Office. This: 5meter long roll heavy Linoleum. That,there:concrete piller in stupid place. Still with me so far? Good. Now, pay attention. You-me-together, lift-push-shove-heave this up there, round piller..in door..then lay on floor.
No not you..get up, or we`ll be ere forever! No,`be here forever`...said nothing about the weather!

So, deep breath, ready? Grab hold and push...Ah..ggg! The Lino, you firkin idiot! Get off, O my God, i can`t straighten me leg! Stone me, your Fathers got a lot to answer for.
Now where you goin? .....There`s nobody at the door!

Oo`s daft...cut what in half?..O,you need a bath...have it later....well, then your gonna have to miss the English Language class tonight. Hav`nt exactly mastered the language yet, have you!

Ok now..one last try, cos your tired. Hey,where you goin...come back. Please come back. O Jesus wept!...I said`you`re tired...not`you`re fired!`
Rickleeserarode
Rickleeserarode

Male Number of posts : 50
Personal Text : They got Groupies for their Band, But all i got is my Right Hand!
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

The un-reported side of employing cheap foreign labour in UK Empty Re: The un-reported side of employing cheap foreign labour in UK

Post by BigSkier Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:09 pm

Heh heh Laughing. Was this meant to be a test topic? The topics posted in the Test Forum are automatically deleted every 7 days.
BigSkier
BigSkier
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Male Number of posts : 160
Personal Text : 2007 is over already?!!111
Registration date : 2007-12-19

https://ourboard2007.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The un-reported side of employing cheap foreign labour in UK Empty Re: The un-reported side of employing cheap foreign labour in UK

Post by Rickleeserarode Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:15 pm

Its as close as i can remember to the Post `i tried` Dec 26.
Admin it as you see fit, Joe.
L.L & P
Rick[i]
Rickleeserarode
Rickleeserarode

Personal Text : They got Groupies for their Band, But all i got is my Right Hand!
Registration date : 2007-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post by BigSkier Sun Dec 30, 2007 9:34 pm

Hehe alright. Moved to General Discussion. Smile
BigSkier
BigSkier
Forum Founder
Forum Founder

Male Number of posts : 160
Personal Text : 2007 is over already?!!111
Registration date : 2007-12-19

https://ourboard2007.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vtel57 Mon Dec 31, 2007 5:17 am

Looks as though you were having a fine time with the Bulgarian girl and the linoleum. Wink
vtel57
vtel57

Registration date : 2007-12-23

http://ourboard2004.proboards34.com/index.cgi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum